With What Types of Clients Do You Work Best?
Our clients come from a wide-variety of backgrounds. Just to name a few, they are physicians, entrepreneurs, founders and shareholders in tech companies, C-suite executives, business owners, politicians, dentists, scholars, engineers, Greek-orthodox nuns, computer programmers, accountants, attorneys, oil and gas professionals, executives, professional musicians, artists, homemakers, educators, foundations, real estate investors, psychologists, developers, and homebuilders.
Regardless of the profession, we know that as income and wealth increases, so does complexity. Our most successful clients recognize that it took a team to get them where they are, and they recognize the value of professional advice.
While not exhaustive, our typical client tends to possess one or more of the following characteristics:
• Is a pre-retiree or retiree who has accumulated a nest-egg and is looking for investment, tax, estate, and retirement withdrawal strategies.
• Is a successful business owner, partner, or executive.
• Has inherited wealth from a family member, the sale of investments or a business, or has received sudden wealth from another source.
• Has tax and estate planning concerns, including philanthropic planning, trust planning, or needs help with multi-generational gifting and wealth transfer strategies.
• Is an upwardly mobile professional in a rapid wealth accumulation phase.
• Is a business, foundation, or non-profit with fiduciary retirement plan needs.
If you think you might be a good fit for our services and would like to talk further, please reach us here.
Please note that due to our unwavering commitment to a high level of fiduciary service, and because we aim to build long-term relationships with our clients, we are often not the best fit for “do-it-yourself” investors or people who are in financial distress due to debt management concerns.